Sunday, January 25, 2009

Magnolia Jane

So it's been a long time since I last posted here. A lot of that has to do with the job I started the day after the election. A lot of the blame lies on the shoulder of the little lady pictured above. She was born the day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday), and has taken quite a bit of my time. She's also responsible for my much earlier curfew. (It's almost ten. I really should be in bed.) She's only about 12 hours old in the picture. She was eight weeks old on this past Friday.

I'm going to try to post more frequently. In addition to the baby, a lot has been happening. Sarah and I have put in an offer on a house, which is a weird experience, and one that I will no doubt feel the need to speak about in some fashion as the days and weeks go by.

That's all I really wanted to say for the time being. Over and out.

No comments: