Monday, October 13, 2008

The hunt.

Sarah doesn't think I'm looking hard enough for a job. Or, she's afraid that I'm not. Never one to give myself the benefit of the doubt, I think it's kind of a fair assumption. I mean, I am sending out a bunch of resumes on a daily basis. Monday is not a good day, generally speaking, but I make up for it by the end of the week.

I do have a bit of a motivational problem. I've discussed before how the hunt has been going, and there are no major shifts either positive or negative. I've gotten a bunch of responses, but all but one of them were for fake jobs. The outlier may or may not have involved a job, but it definitely involved a strap-on, so it was not without its own drawbacks.

In the end, I got here in mid-August. Two months is not that long when you think about it. As the hunt goes on, I will keep you all abreast of any new developments.

No comments: